Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best way to help the student ..

+6
Van
Toufikzad
dave-weckl
Nounette
imy
flower
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

best way to help the student .. - Page 2 Empty Re: best way to help the student ..

Post by Hush Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm

I heard they are making a new magical potion, whenever you drink it you'll become an "English Native" Idea The government intends to buy it and give it to universities to give it to teachers to give it to students to give it to themselves... The problem stands in the last part of the story, some students, being against (no matter against what but against), have accused the government of corruption and attempt to identity. The headquarter of identity and belonging declared a state of emergency! The NGO's joined the fight with the disillusioned students thinking they are fighting for th freedom of freedom. The intergalactic broadcasting company transmitted the news, though no one knew what was going on. The UN tried to solve the problem and organized a meeting, the thing is that people couldn't meet because it was the season of discount and no one can miss such an oppotunity. Barack Obama started negotiations with the potion inventor and finnally convinced him to stop such an endeavour.
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

best way to help the student .. - Page 2 Empty Re: best way to help the student ..

Post by dave-weckl Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm

hello guys again!
dont you get bored ov writing, miss ezinma?!!(lol) you can be a good teacher ov lit! or even a writer!(why not?!!).( im just joking).
i wanted to say that im sorry if i was littel bit harsh with my words!
its coz you dont know how much i like this lge! i mean, my dream was to become a translator !, what i was expecting n what i see now is totally diffrent!UNFORTUNATELY!!.
im a kinda person who cant work hard in a sleepy atmosphere (in class). when i come in the class n i see persons joking n others talking in arabic or even listening an arabic songs!! i feel down !!basicaly, to learn a language ,a mood should be present in the class or even in the departement (at least between students) u know what i mean?
but anyway, as the kingkong said "a student ov english that i know":(elsah fel diplome) looool!!!!.all my respect too! miss EZNIMA.
for the WISE VAN, i'll give you lyrics about a song that i like ,where not the wise van, but the wise man is mentioned lol ( check it out at the right place).
thanks mr HUSH for da story lol!! ''keep on going'' !
lad n gent PEACE!
(an english saying: better untaught than ill-taught)!
dave-weckl
dave-weckl

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nami Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 pm

thnks a lot for that you are realy great one best way to help the student .. - Page 2 471538 best way to help the student .. - Page 2 820527

nami

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2