Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free corner

+19
JOKER
Ismailos2
Thewolf
Mary
Peacemaker
the youth
Clear-headed
w_ch
Nounette
bryne_kh2000
imy
Chichidodo
faith forever!!
moh
Virtopia
Admin
Hush
Mulan
Ezinma
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Free corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Free corner

Post by Hush Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 am

Sometimes only silence can speak for one's soul! snifou1
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Silence is the bes way to communicate .and i tell you ; if you don't understand my silence , you will never understand me words
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi,

To flood sounds a great idea, especially for me... Well, not a living soul online but me, so I said to myself let's flood.. I've been working with someone's advice lately, someone who told me Ezinma you write a lot you fit to be a teacher of writing or literature. I hope Dave is going to read my post. Very Happy

Second, I wish you can see how my hands are riggling with anger as I type these words. It seems my lovely home is falling like Poe's House of Asher. Oh! It seems too I'm the only ghost who dares to haunt this place... What about my fellow ghosts? Disappeared or they couldn't resist the temptation and the call of the beach?!!
Where's Big Brother, where's Needless, Amir, W_Ch, Nounette, Lady Virtopia. Oh! where's Hush, Chichidodo( The most frightning member in the forum), and where's Peace, Flower, Butterfly...

I know no one can oblige people to stay here. Even those who are still here find the place so boring that they remain few moments online and then... Disappear.
Is it true that the forum is boring? How come? All those beautiful topics! 135 members!
I know I can't oblige you to stay, I know pretty well that I'll do nothing by complaining.
Dear members Ezinma can't leave the place she loves more than anything, because she has devoted this summer for revision and learning.
Dear mates enjoy your summer holidays.

I'm really proud to be a member!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 am

Hello mates.Summer...isn't it the best time of the year?For me,this particular question is a rhetorical one since it is indeed.Everyone has a defferent plan how to spend his holidays;some of us want to seize the opportunity and study as hard as they could,while others are just exhausted from a whole year of hard work(if you may call it so) and want just to take a rest.It is quiet depressing to log in and see that you are the only "ghost" who's turning around in an empty forum.Ezinma...you've tackled a very intresting topic and i want to thank you for it.I have a kind of hunch which says that your plan of reviving this "almost-dead" forum will pay off.Well...my "hunch" isn't right very often,but this time it should be.

Thank you Ezinma and read you soon Smile
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 am

Hello Ezinma jouliya , I know we are all upset aouaou1 for what is happening to our Forum bka1 , It become empty morpa1 ! No NEW posts madhaa1 ! And the worst in that is that every day about two memebers register just their names in the Forum then as you have said ( They Disappear ) 3ab9our I think they enter to the Forum just for the curiosity !!!! Just few memebers are posting 7achma ! Thank you very much Miss Ezinma . Although I'm not an active member here, 7achma you have quoted my name betweens the members, I felt very 7achma ! But that encourage me to continue and to post and share new topics with you ! Keep on Dear friend ! And read you soon jouliya !
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 am

Hey Ezinma..
worry no more..let's just look at the bright side and consider this as the silence that comes before the storm..
till then..w_ch and i will be haunting this forum with you.
Cheer up..
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Good morning mates,
Honestly I didn't expect your replies at all. I said to myself they'll be indifferent to my post. Thank you very much for your replies Hush, Nounette, W_ch and The Youth, it really nice that you're still interested. I don't mean you Hush because I always trust you and I'm sure that you'll not leave us. I hope so!
Dear Nounette you said you're not an active member, oh! come on. I always read your name next to mine in the people online... You're so special to the forum and one of the members whom I can't miss their postings. Please stay with us!
A thank-you also for W_ch and The Youth, you told me once count on us, right?
Hush your post made me upset, tell me you don't mean what you said. You know the forum without your posts is worthless. There's no need to stay here if we won't read your words of wisdom. It's true that the forum is silent... But it'll be boring if you cease posting.
Why we stay if the old members leave?
I keep asking myself questions like where are all the members? I read 135 users registred but the same thing 3 or four online. Why they registred in the first time if they don't intend to post? Why they give us false hopes that things are going to change?
I'm an active person, but people's indifference is affecting me negatively. I can't work in a dull atmosphere.

I know I shouldn't interfere, but I'd like to correct Mr. Aa: the forum is not new, and people are careless. All Algeria is on Skype... Why don't people turn to something important rather than wasting time making lies?
No one can oblige people to stay here!!!
I'm here and I'm not going to leave unless the forum itself disappeared.
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Allah yahdina
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Amine and Jami3 , You're right Hush! We need Al Hidaya From Allah !
jouliya
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:12 pm

If someone wants to say something to someone specific use the PM, all personal messages that have nothing to do with the topic will be deleted.

Don't forget that this topic is about expressing yourselves without commenting other sayings.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:40 pm

exactly...... expressing my self, the year finished and I feel disappointed; actually so disappointed because my vision changed 360 degrees. next year I'm 2nd year student and all I have in my mind now is the mentality of teachers that surprised me so much-no all teachers-, at first I was exciting, waiting for the beginning of the studies to show what I've.......but.......it wasn't like I dream ..racism ,racism, not towards me but it doesn't matter, the important thing that it is racism...........I don't know, may be I'm wrong, I wish if I'm wrong but this is what I feel.
I success in my first year studies with my hard work, other do but not with their work........

somebody tell me that I'm wrong,I really need it to carry on my path......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 pm

What a tiresome thing to possess a guilty conscious, always telling you: You shouldn't have done that!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:25 am

At least You possess one...It would be a catastrophe without it.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi mates!
I started a new topic about translation but I'm somehow disappointed because it's seems that not a single member is interested;no translations,no suggestions nor comments!!! Sad
Where are you Youth,Ezinma,W_ch,Big brother,Hush,Peacemaker.....!
We're not supposed to give perfect translations,I just want to practise together and to share the know-how we have.
I keen to read from you dear mates!
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Salam Clear-headed, first I'd like to apologise for my absence, I know that commenting in this corner is not really acceptable, but I seize the opportunity to speak out what troubles me too :-( . I'm not really good in translation and I'm sorry. Second, what makes me not post is that I don't feel myself home anymore, that might sound weird I know, but that's what I feel and I prefer not to sign in so maybe I can overcome these stupid feelings.
Thank you all for your fabulous postings, really great!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Salam Ezinma.
Quite frankly,I'm so sorry for being a tad harsh on you and all the members and I think the one who should apologize is ME!
I didn't want to disappoint or annoy anyone,so take it easy and many thanks for all of you!
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

You worry about non dude..
No one has to apologize..nor to be annoyed..nor disappointed.
Good members are in here..ones you can count on on whatever topic you think of posting..and speaking of which, I thank you for the translation topic, as I tell Ezinma that we miss her brilliant ideas..looking forward to have you back with us again.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacemaker Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm really sorry for not being able to translate the text you gave clear-Headed , it was a bit difficult and i'm not this good in English Crying or Very sad but i'll try with next easier ones inshaAllah : )

Please Ezinma, come back home , we miss you, yup!

Thank you so much for the wonderful topics you're posting mates !
May Allah reward you with the best

Peace
Peacemaker
Peacemaker

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi peacemaker!
Don't worry,we're all in the same boat.We are here to learn,to practise and to share.
I assume so,the text is a bit diffecult but I assure that you're underestimating yourself.So just give it a shot! and stick in your mind that practice is the trick of the trade.
Good luck!!!
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Hello mates,

I thank everyone for their replies, and I'm sorry for sharing with you the inner workings of my incoherent, strange thoughts. It happened that the last few days were the busiest with the coming of Ramadan which altered completely my "routine" and even the time I usually study and revise (not a half an hour free). I couldn't also post and this added to my frustration and my estrangement reading all these topics and unable to participate. But I'm doing my utmost to stay here with you.
I'm really happy that there're new topics and new ideas, just like the previous months. I like too the translation space (Hush suggested the idea before but unforstunately it wasn't implemented). I really wish that those among you who master this field can help us, because I don't believe that it's that easy otherwise, everybody can translate.

Clear-headed wrote:Salam Ezinma.
Quite frankly,I'm so sorry for being a tad harsh on you and all the members and I think the one who should apologize is ME!
I didn't want to disappoint or annoy anyone,so take it easy and many thanks for all of you!
Clear-headed: You don't have to apologise because simply you didn't do anything.
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 am

Hello mates.I've been away for some time that I didn't read read the topic of Translation. Well, translation is one of my shortcomings,and there are many, but what I can promiss is "trying" in the near future.
PS:Thank you Clear-headed for your massive efforts.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:17 am

Your welcome w_ch!
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 am

Hello dears,
Forgive to be apsent during the next week,for I will sit for a contest. It's very important.
Please, ask Allah to help me.
See you anon! Free corner - Page 2 Icon_smile
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:40 pm

I wish you all the best in your contest.Rabi m3ak clear-headed.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:18 pm

You are from the winners nshallah, Clear-headed,I wish you all the best...and w-ch, we miss your translations, I discovered that great corner suddenly and I like it so much,I wish we'll stay on there....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next