Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Routine Kills!!!

+5
Hush
Ezinma
Peacemaker
Clear-headed
w_ch
9 posters

Go down

Routine Kills!!! Empty Routine Kills!!!

Post by w_ch Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:41 am

Our brain(This very complicated organ which has fascinated many scientists;this small part in our head which has been a question that no one was able to solve)gets very tired from repeating the same things.A refreshing thinking makes that engine of ours role again only to produce creative ideas.There may come days when you feel a change in your life is a matter of an obligation. You feel your self doing the same old stuff over and over again. you'll become sad,mesrable and a sense of desperation takes over your whole boring life. It doesn't make any difference wether you are a student or a teacher;old or young; man or woman; it's all the same. For me, there would be one thing that I do approximatly every day to break the circle of the repeated events and which is playing Football. Once in the field, It's not a matter of winning any more, It's a matter of relaxing and having a good time. It's a game which bring to gather 20 friends of mine. Of course, many people think of the game as a silly thing which makes 22 sane person run after a leather-made ball; I respect their point of view. May be they are found of another game or they may have other hobbies than this one. The bottom line is that Routine KILLS and we should do something about it,don't you agree with me mates?
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Routine Kills!!! Empty Re: Routine Kills!!!

Post by Clear-headed Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi w_ch and thanks a lot for the topic!

I see eye to eye with you, it kills.But what can the poor teacher at the primary school who have been teaching the same classes,the same program with the same materials for ages?
One of the educationalists said that a teacher facing the circumstances mentioned above should always see what he teaches from a diffrent angle each time.
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacemaker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:49 am

Yes you're right w_ch , we have to do something about it !

We should look for some good changes , and Praise be to Allah we're in holy Ramadan (which is a wonderful change and a chance in itself cheers )

Thank you for the topic & good luck for you and all Muslims .
May Allah guide us to the best
Peace
Peacemaker
Peacemaker

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 am

Hi W_ch and I'm sorry for the belated reply, the topic is really nice. It's really good to play football to "kill" the routine...
For me I don't call it routine but emptiness, because I'm used to do the same things every single day... without getting bored because I have what to do, in fact plenty of things to do that sometimes I wish the day is more longer. However, when my life was empty (if I may call it so), when I had nothing to do because I chose to do nothing except reading novels and watching Tv the whole summer, I really suffered and for me that's killing. And of course it is all how you see things, for I don't see in doing approximately the same things everyday routine and I don't want to think that it is something negative. ( I really don't want to kill my mind)
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 pm

No need to thank you W_ch you are now beyond thanks, a pro in the forum rombo1

As far as the topic's concerned,I believe no day is like the other! It's what we think about it that makes it so. I think routine is more in our heads than it is actually a matter of fact. Think about your body, think about everything in this univers, do you think there's something static in it? Do you think there's something that really repeats the same action with the same consequences and effects, I do not. Even when something gets in a monotonous cercle, the effect of the cercle changes and the consequences of its action are not the same. Just think of time, is there anything that seems more monotonous than time? Secondes, minutes, hours, come back in a seemingly endless cercle; a sun that rises and sets in a repeated manner, but is it really monotonous? Do we have the same effects? Is this world static? I'll go further and say that it's this very monotony that makes life dynamic!

I think the problem is the ignorance of the motion of this world. When the one thinks he's trapped in a monotonous life, his brain acts so. Routine is a myth in our heads, and all of you know the power of myths! The effect of believing something, no matter true or false it is, is tremendous. I challenge anyone to prove that he's really living in a routine, the same actions, the same people, the same consequences, the same chain!

Let's start enjoying everyday and every minute cause believe me it's definately a new one.

Now if you tell me that some people got stuck in the same habits, the same chain of actions*, here I say that's because they're afraid of change and that they're creating all kinds of arguments to justify their stay in a given spot. I'll take the example given by Clear-headed, do you really believe that the teacher is really having the samething to do ever? Do you really believe he can't make of his days exciting? I believe what he misses is not real opportunities but to break the wall of monotony inside his mind, cause outside everything's in motion!

Poor who got a new day and though of it yesterday. The real prison is but the prison of the mind!

PS: just a point of view
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 am

Hello mates. Since we are discussing the notion of change, nobody can deny the good change, even if it was a slight one,that happened here in the forum with the coming of new members and the coming back of some of the old ones. A million thanks to Clear-headed ,and for all your important and useful posts.I wanna thank Peacemaker and Ezinma for their valuable contrabutions.Another thanks to MR Hush whome I believe is the real PRO not me. Thanks again mates and read you soon.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear-headed Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Hello,I should like to extend my greatful thanks to all the members who help make it such a great forum.And I have to convey a special thank-you to you W_ch.
May Allah usher us to the streight path.
Clear-headed
Clear-headed

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

You are the most welcome Clear-headed Smile
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by mamado Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

it is agood topic thanks
mamado
mamado

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Hello, first of all, i want thank you about this nice topics.
Yes routine kills, some people can't find ways to break it and this is the problem, but for me, it's so easy to brteak routine, i can find easily the ways. I don't think that i'm living in routine and repeating same events.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Hello...

I think that the problem with routine starts when people fail in recognizing the good things that happen in their lives. and unfortunetly, many of us do.

Thank you
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:44 am

I kind'a agree saying what's been said before..something about "ignorance is a bliss"
Otherwise..you find you sucked up in a matrix of boring routine!
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum