Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP killa

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VIP killa - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP killa

Post by sassy86 Mon May 27, 2013 10:30 pm

No way!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Why so ?? I checked on djelfa and I didn't find any post and thought it was unusual ! Are you fine Karim? I really hope you are and you're just temporarily busy
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Tue May 28, 2013 9:13 pm

To be honest I'm not though what I see with my both eyes in this society from A to Z...and about rap it's not appreciated or estimated by these people to whom I should write rap and even I write what to do with it later ...plus routine kill any young talent if i can call it a young talent emptiness what can I do! it's a place where no dreams exist. sorry for that anyway how r u doing and is there anything new about Soledad!
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Wed May 29, 2013 11:55 am

I really do estimate rap or any art especially when it has a noble message like your rap Karim! And you know that I'm not the only one. There are many many friends who adore your rap on Djelfa's forum and here too. Besides, let me tell you that if you really love what you are writing then it shouldn't have any importance if others love it, read it or not.

When I started writing Soledad I didn't write it and never meant it to be read by any other person except me. And I noticed that I write way better when I first didn't mean it to be read. It puts too much pressure on me when I have to write putting in mind that it must be loved or estimated by others. Now I'm writing about Soledad the way she is and who cares if people don't love it?!
IdeaConclusion: write as if you'll never be read.

P.S: There's an episode of Soledad coming this week-end inchaAllah . Wink
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Wed May 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Are we talking about Rap here? Are you sure? I always thought that perfect Rap sources from horrible conditons; like living in the Ghettos. Let us take Tupac as an instance; all of his songs are about pain and misery(and it is known that Tupac was the best Rapper that had ever been) If you stop writing Rap just because you are a bit sad, then you have never been a rapper before in your life. It is about time you took the pen and started writing whatever comes to you mind. It will not solve your problems, but at least it purges you...
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 pm

...Sassy 86 and W_Ch how r u doing VIP killa - Page 2 942288Sassy I'm waiting to read the rest of your Soledad and about Rap I know that you like it you like the pure one of course it's an art but on a music well I stopped writing Rap coz:
1. when I got a rap song completed lyrically I can't wait to record it on my own Pc take in consideration that it thought be that it was recorded in the studio or something but in reality it was recorded By me on my own computer using some primitive devices like Headphone microphone + some audio mixers soft-wares and till now I got two albums one completed and the others still not yet but I discovered that it cost me some problems like If I sung Rap I would not teach peacefully trust it when I said this place is not for a dream it's for work in simple words they see a professor= professor nothing more I'm just trying to live as equal as to the environment I'm in...
2. generally Rap is dedicated to listeners to pass a message but hold a minute to whom I can sing Rap to these young generations that like only Faiza and... it's shame to talk about them uuugh
3. I grew up in bad situation during the bloody era you know, poverty...so be sure about my situation W_Ch
4. Sadness, bad conditions are the main sources of Rap I know and I just got the rap as my Virtual friend and reading pac's lyrics was my motive to write rap but again and again I say the main reason why I stopped Rap is that If I write then I should record but what next????
that's why I stopped writing Rap at least I don't have to record again and publish and get my picture tarnished you know coz unfortunately the great majority of people consider the Rap as the one we see on TV and as the American Violent one or the dirty one Shocked

Ps: still got unpublished works If will post some of them if you wanted to read 'em VIP killa - Page 2 39967
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum