Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!!

+8
wonderland20
glourious
sassy86
EmilySo
bilinda
Nacerpro
Londonhbb
w_ch
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 Empty Re: JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!!

Post by princess smile24 Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 pm

woooooow dear sassy, a big CONGRATULATION;JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 942288 sorry for being late dear lol coz I've just read it. I am so happy for you, you deserve the best.JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 519515 I wish you all success in your career and welcome in teachers family.JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 1463636387
princess smile24
princess smile24

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 Empty Re: JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!!

Post by sassy86 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Thank you so much Princess JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 865413 I really appreciate it sweety JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 471538
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi cici Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 pm

You did itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Congratulations dear Sassy,you deserve it ♥
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Thank you dear! JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 471538 You're too kind JOB SEEKERS?! There might be contests this month!! - Page 3 5078
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by aspire Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:30 pm

AHA!! I know your name now! I thought it was Micipsa or Sasha or sth. good luck in your career Sassy, the youngest and brightest mashallah.

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:32 pm

heheheh You're too kind. You'll be lost in the biographical criticism Wink I've just posted an episode!! Check it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3