Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the "Queen's" Birthday

4 posters

Go down

the "Queen's" Birthday Empty the "Queen's" Birthday

Post by glourious Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 pm

This is a special day for a very very special friend of mine and a very, if not the most, important member of this forum. It is brithday of our dear dear Sassy86.
You have been there for us in every step we had since the birth of this forum. You have been our Wikipedia when we needed any information. you have our Amazon whenever we needed a book or an article. don't know how you did it wut it was JUST GREAT to have you around.
I can say on an on but I'm not sure if it's going to be enough but I'm quite sure that everyone to whom you have been a friend knows exactly what a good friend you are.

Happy Birthday day to you Sassy and may the best of your wishes be the least of what you get ...because simply you deserve it

the "Queen's" Birthday 87
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

the "Queen's" Birthday Empty Re: the "Queen's" Birthday

Post by sassy86 Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 am

Good Lord ! Today's objective was not to cry, thank you glourious for making it happen, I knew I can rely on you Rolling Eyes No i'm just kidding dear...I just can't cry.... over my 1/4 century birthday lol
Thank you so much glourious for our kind words, it's really too much.
It had always been my pleasure to be of some help. And you all have shown great kindness that I can't deny. God bless you all and this forum Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderland20 Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:55 am

Looks like we have a party in da house  the "Queen's" Birthday 519515
Wish you all the hppiness of the world our dear Sassy, you have been the best teacher, sister, freind for all those who asked help. Wishing you a life full of joy, happiness and wealth. Happy B'day jouliya
wonderland20
wonderland20

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:57 am

Bless you my dear wonderland  the "Queen's" Birthday 865413 That's really so kind of you  the "Queen's" Birthday 865413
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 pm

I do agree with every word glorious said about you, our queen "Sassy".I wished you a happy birthday face to face lol but I did not tell you that you're a GREAT friend. In your 1/4 century birthday lol I wish you all the best darling.

May U live long & happy life. May worries,angers & bad lucks remain
away from u.I wish u good luck. A nice & lovely life 2 come. Bright &
joyful future & all the goods that U can ever Wish. May all ur dreams come true.
AMEEN.
 the "Queen's" Birthday 865413  the "Queen's" Birthday 865413  the "Queen's" Birthday 865413
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm

the "Queen's" Birthday 865413 Bless you my sweet Sabine, you're sooooooo sweet  the "Queen's" Birthday 865413
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down