Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!!

+6
JOKER
hope
Thewolf
asma
Nacerpro
louli
10 posters

Go down

Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!! Empty Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!!

Post by louli Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi!
to the point!...

Some rumors say "Group5 will be extracted" is that right?

Will students be divided to the other groups?

Will they have to cope again and in thier final year?

-Hope not-

All students of Group05 don't want to be separated, they confirm they will do anything to get gathered again!

None is apt to take courses with a group that is not his!

Some administrators say: "there's no enough classes thats why will divide it"

And Group05 says:" we'll study outside down the trees....Yet TOGATHER"

Hope the rumors are wrong & everything will be just fine!

louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!! Empty An Opinion!

Post by Nacerpro Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello louli,
Wish u r fine sis.
Well, I don't c any bad in dividing u onto other groups.
I ,myself, studied in G5 (1st yr), then G5 (2nd yr) but with some others bcz we were 7 grps, and then G3 (in the 3rd yr).
I think it's a gud idea to change atmosphere and to meet new students, believe me it'll be great.
Wish u all the best.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!! Empty Re: Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!!

Post by asma Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 pm

its true sist they will devid u ....dont worry every thing wll be ok inch ......you are welcom in group 3
asma
asma

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!! Empty Re: Do we belong to nowhere????????!!!! plz Departement!!

Post by Thewolf Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Take it easy Louli, friends and mates are in our heart and minds, not big deal if they won't share you the chair Smile

It happened in our department. Don't forget the number of teachers, it can be a reason!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:09 pm

no you're right we should be together
hope
hope

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Education here goes according to capabilities of the university, I guess since we study in P23 which has larger rooms, and we don't have many teachers, so they joined group 5 with the rest, that's what they do, but what should be done to have a quality education is arrangements that work for the students' interests, smaller groups , more teachers (qualified), unfortunately in Algeria , that's much to ask for !
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Let me express my viewpoint with one word : that SUCKS( no offence to the other groups)...
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Good bye group 05!!! can't imagine I won't study with you louli!!!! How it will be?????!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Biba Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

what a mess we are living in !!!!!! I really wonder how it will be Crying or Very sad
Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Hello all,

Honestly, me too I can't imagine group-five students not studying together Very Happy . We used to have a great time talking about some boring events. I can't believe Louli not sitting next to Angleyes and Biba without Hope, or Glourious without Tellmemore.... Faithforever, Greeneyes and all the guyes.
It's really sad how things change and we can't do much about it. But for you guys you are still 3rd year students together, maybe in the same campus (or roommates). What can you say when you graduate, after a few months insh'Allah, and you'll say the last goodbye or kiss the last kiss? I still desperately try to remember my friends' faces.

Just stop these complaints and look for the beautiful things waiting for you. From a personal exprience I say you'll do better sitting next to people you barely know, for your teachers will enjoy more the class without: chuchoT
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:10 pm

heheh heeheh lol! I bet you guys made your teachers crazy by your "tiw tiw" hehe hehe ...they will be glad to hear that G5 doesn't exist anymore.
It would be better if we mix the whole groups & redivide them again. hehehe
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Mess!!heheheh,our group was the best yaana1 loool
Thanks my dear Ezinma for what you said, we're still third year students,and you're still our sweet teacher too! Good luck for all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down