Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do YOU love Allah?

5 posters

Go down

Why do YOU love Allah? Empty Why do YOU love Allah?

Post by asma Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:56 pm

In the Name of Allah,The Most Gracious,The Most Merciful
I love Allah because He is my whole life, my hope, happiness, Greatest Love, the Most Pure Creator and Lord of all creations and the whole world. The Most Merciful, The Most Compassionate, because He is the reason of my existence and He is sufficient for me.
asma
asma

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Why do YOU love Allah? Empty Re: Why do YOU love Allah?

Post by bilinda Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Thank you dear sister for asking this question but i’m afraid that my answer will not quench your thirst . I can write pages and pages stating the reasons behind my love but it would not be sufficient. He is my GOD :my shelter when I’m lost. My light when I’m blind. the ship that always rescues me from being drowned. He is everything good in this life. He gives whithout asking . The source of happiness. He is the one and the only one.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 am

What such a question that makes me tongue-tied. It is out of doubt that all what have been said and will be said can't be ample for me, or for us, to say why we love Allah. He is The Creator of everytthing from the wide cosmos to the smallest grain of sand.He is The Loving, so how can't we love Him. The Ever Forgiving, The One that there is no refuge from Him but to Him. The only One Who can drive away every cloud of worry and fear, and blow away the mountains of problems.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 pm

I love Allah for many reasons but I would say that the most importent is that He forgives us for so many wrong things that we did ..if we repent & not only that but He rewards you too.
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by MaGGiE Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm

This question requires pages and pages and in spite of all this, we can not complete the reason why we love him. He is The Most Merciful, The Ever Forgiving, The Subtly Kind, The Ever Returning,....he is the one
... أصدق كلمة في الحب
قول الله : يحبهم ويحبونه
...فلا تطلب حبا دونه

MaGGiE
MaGGiE

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MaGGiE Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Why do YOU love Allah? 386252329

MaGGiE
MaGGiE

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down