Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The begining of the End , (before it's too late)

3 posters

Go down

The begining of  the End , (before it's too late) Empty The begining of the End , (before it's too late)

Post by JOKER Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Salam
This is a must read & watch, it's not something to disregard or turn our faces the other way !
Read from this blog a well explained dincription Signs of Qiyamah

U can also watch one of many of these videos

JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

The begining of  the End , (before it's too late) Empty Re: The begining of the End , (before it's too late)

Post by cookie Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 pm

yes the begining of the end

now we are just reading what will happen next but we will never feel it as it will be that day
may allah forgive us
thank you mate for what you bring for us
very interesting
may allah bless you
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

The begining of  the End , (before it's too late) Empty Re: The begining of the End , (before it's too late)

Post by Big brother Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 am

You just reminded me my sins, and how crazy and naughty i go sometimes. man!.......i get to do something to clear out my sings, i guess it 's suitable time to get back and stick on the right track.

Blessed

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks a lot Joker, well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down