Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SEVEN NIGHTS

+4
Virtopia
Nounette
jamie
chinda
8 posters

Go down

THE SEVEN NIGHTS Empty THE SEVEN NIGHTS

Post by Thewolf Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 am

The Seven Nights

One upon a time, man’s heart decided to break the secrets of dream land, he was armed with all what he needed in his long trip, he also took with him his two best friends, man’s spirit and man’s imagination. Time of their adventure was limited between sunset and sunrise; because the old wise-man told them that the dream land appears only in this duration. In the next evening, they agreed to start the trip with the sunset directly. After long walk inside the dark forest, they met a fairy, and she asked them about their destination. No one answered till the man’s heart replied “To Dream Land my lady” Surprised, the fairy and answered them “Everyone passed on this way never came back, I advise you to go back homes because this trip need wise men not only courageous” The man’s heart said ”we are ready for everything can happen my lady” The beautiful fairy liked the big desire they had to reach their aim, she smiled and said “I can help you, advise you and show you the way of your trip” She gathered them into her small dark cottage; “look at the magic ball men, you have to pass seven nights, and each night will be full of ghosts, vampires and wild animals, so many difficulties will stand on your way, but your union, honesty, and belief in love are your arms against the devil”

At the first night, everyone put what the fairy said on his mind, they walked through the jungle till they found an old cemetery, a group of curious-men stopped and rained them by questions: “What are you doing here? Where are you going? From where did you come’’? The three men showed a big patient, tried to continue the way but curious insisted until they knew the answers of their questions. For the sake of their noble aim, the men passed this step without making any troubles, and they learned that patient can be an arm to avoid crashing with curious people.

The second night, man’s spirit felt tired and he could not walk more, he asked his friends to continue the way without him, but no one from them listened to him. Jealousy, as usual wanted to break the relation between them and on man’s imagination ear said “Go, go, he will be ok, you are two and you won’t need him anymore” After a short silent, man’s heart and man’s imagination remembered their agreement which was the honesty. The braves smiled, and became happy because they broke jealousy by their honest union.

When the third night came, our great men found their selves crossed all the forest, but their aim, dream land, was not found yet. A large land appeared to them, they stopped with astonished minds “We are lost, how will we find our way?! The land is spread, and we cannot even restrict our direction’’ In order to misguidance the courageous men, appeared Lie and Cheat, two scary old men riding on mules, and together they said “We know what are you looking for, your way is from there’’ stupidly, Lie adverted to the left and Cheat to the right. The poor three men lost the hope, and in silent they set on the ground till man’s heart spoke ‘’Sitting here and thinking in solutions is better than if we followed the tricksters’’ Truth always defeat guile.

Came the fourth night, they decided to walk till they found something or someone gave them flame of hope. After hundreds miles of walking, frustration and drowsiness floated on their thoughts, no one of them was able to find a solution, each one was saying in himselfMay be it is better if we go back homes, our way is unknown, and we will be just victims for our dream.’’ Suddenly, stars started shining substantially. A soft wind was blowing trying to whisper something in their ears. The three men's dream was about to fall apart, but in a blink of an eye, a young, handsome man stood in their way and told them " Go forward young men, don't look behind your backs, put your dream in front of your eyes and never give up, come on, gather your courage and continue your way till you reach your target, don't let anyone or anything defeat you" said the young man in a warm voice, he was in fact, determination. The three men got up with a determination to fulfill their dream.

With the sunrise of the fifth day, the men found their selves on the border of the woods where a rocky land laid in front of them." How can we cross this land whereas we are dead tired...our feet can't hold us more...our bodies are shaken because of tiredness...oh God! Your mercy God ", cried Spirit-man with desperation. They felt on the ground glaring to the rocks in front of them. In the midst of their desperation appeared a ragged man. The men saw in him their salvation, but he was Mr. Despair. He looked at the tired men and said with a husky voice:" Your dream is beyond hope, you are just running after a mirage, the land you are looking for exists just in your heart, imagination, and spirit... believe me, your attempts will come to nought. For that try to forget this illusion and come back homes ".But the three men's heart started to beat with hope again, they knew that the man standing next to them is just Despair which should be defeated. They handed each other and said: We will not let you penetrate our hearts, Despair.our hope will guide us, and light the path under our feet to reach our dream."The three men knew that it was just hope which they needed. They stood up and stepped forward, looking to the bright unknown with hopeful eyes.

Day after day, the adventure became without an end as the men thought, because they didn’t find a choice, either go back, or continue the way. The darkness fell down on the sea and made it look like a cruel ghost, whereas they were thinking in a solution, the man’s heart suggested on them to build a boat, and after they finished building it, they knew that they had only to break confusion and bear confidence on their minds, held their breath and got in the boat, the wind pushed them into deep of the sea where their fate became under its mercy. The angry waves were shooting the wooden boat left and right, high and down till a strong staggering hit their boat and divided it to pieces. Spirit was the first who fell on the sea, later followed him Imagination, they were faint and lose their power. Lucky they were, because a small island was nearby them, man’s heart caught a piece of wood and pulled his friends to the beach, where they slept till the next night spread its dark lines. A strong shines appeared from the highest point on the small island which made one of the men woke up, he was astonished and woke up his company “friends, we are alive, we are alive” they opened their eyes on that light and wondered what is that ?” Like that passed the sixth night and came in the seventh one.

At the seventh night, the braves stood up on their feet hardly, and curiously they walked towards the light. After they crossed the small forest, they found themselves in a wide yard, in a place looked like a piece on heaven, creatures from light were flying and surrounding a beautiful woman, she looked at the men with a wonderful smile and said “welcome on the dream Land, the virgin land which had seen for the first time by human being” she adverted by her magic stick to the heart, spirit and imagination men and by her magical power gathered them in shape of one handsome man. And she chose him to be her husband. Finally, they lived in big happiness together in the dream land.

Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

THE SEVEN NIGHTS Empty Re: THE SEVEN NIGHTS

Post by chinda Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Wonderful Wolf...amazing story... you took us with you to explore the Dreamland...Good job... carry on writing...
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Thank u for taking us in this journey to the dream land ,

The lesson is to keep hope always to achieve our dreams .

U were the handsome man at the end thwolf ?? I guess YES

u are really a wonderful storyteller . waiting more THE SEVEN NIGHTS 129195
jamie
jamie

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Amazing Story With A Lot Of Lessons !! Thank You Very Much Wolf !!Carry On Writing Brother !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtopia Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Good attempt TheWolf!! THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_cheers
It's very nice what you wrote though the story is a bit "Classical"

Moreover it can't be in anyway my "Isolated Island" THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_sad

Please Keep writing and I promise
to be a faithfull
reader! THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_wink
Virtopia
Virtopia

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 am

Thank you mates, the lesson is was you said Jamie, but who told you i'm that man ? THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_biggrin ...look, each person has his/her dream land, but i wonder what is yours Virtopia!!!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtopia Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 pm

My "Dream Land"?? THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_question THE SEVEN NIGHTS 403779

It's difficult to say for the moment, Coz " dreams" THE SEVEN NIGHTS 73424

have no space in my Land now!!! THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_pale THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_twisted
Virtopia
Virtopia

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lianne Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:13 am

very good
Lianne
Lianne

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi cici Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Very nice wolf,wonderful THE SEVEN NIGHTS Icon_pirat,i didn't know that u've a large imagination,nd a flow of ideas till i read this beautiful story.
Carry on writing my Friend...
THE SEVEN NIGHTS 129195
Thanks
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Wooooooooow,i do not know really what to say coz whatever i say will not be enough to describe how much ,this peice of writing,is amazing.I really liked it so nice.Keep writing coz i see in you a future writer
ps: i wish if i could go to the dream land coz is there where i belong lol
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Thank you very much my dear mates, reading my story give me power to try write more.
Dream land is the place where we cannot be on it. It is found only in our imaginations. So try to imagin and visit your dream lands mate.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down